Principal Search Consultant (H23_4364)
- Are you driven and passionate about finding and growing great leaders
- Do you have great leadership networks in health and human services, the community sector and/or the broader public service
If this sounds like you, then you might be the person we are looking for!
HardyGroup New Zealand is seeking an experienced, energetic and knowledgeable executive search and recruitment Principal Search Consultant to deliver top quality executive search solutions and maximise business growth opportunities in New Zealand.
This role will combine knowledge of health and human services, the community sector, and the broader public service, with your ability to provide strategic career advice to executive and senior clients and candidates. The search consultant is a trusted advisor to clients and candidates and is responsible for sourcing and delivering executive search and recruitment assignments. You are supported by an experienced team of office-based research and support staff.
- Reporting to the National Manager, HardyGroup New Zealand
- Source, lead and deliver C-suite and senior executive search and recruitment assignments
- Establish, grow and maintain long-term relationships with clients and candidates to deliver business unit
- Manage key client accounts as a senior member of the team providing valued client solutions
- Leverage and grow extensive client and candidate networks.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to lead executive search and recruitment assignments within the sector we serve to recruit to executive, senior and management level roles
- Success in building long term client relationships based on trust and results
- A reputation for respectful and supportive candidate care
- Ability to build trusted advisor and consultative relationships at C-suite and executive levels
- Track record of attracting great leaders/people through the development and delivery of effective end-to-end recruitment strategies, with a focus on service excellence
- Committed to continually developing knowledge of tikanga Māori, te ao Māori world views, and ensuring services delivered are mana enhancing
HardyGroup (HG) New Zealand & Australia is a specialist in the broader public sector, health and human services, and community sector Executive Search and Recruitment, and Leadership Development.
HG’s Vision is to contribute to the health and wellbeing of society through exceptional leadership talent solutions. Established in 1989, HG has grown to become one of New Zealand and Australia’s most trusted and successful partner agencies.
Put simply, we Find and Grow Great Leaders. It means our clients are guaranteed to get the best people into their most important roles and our ongoing commitment to their professional development.
Consultants who have joined HG value our team, the quality and complexity of assignments, partnering with senior leaders of organisations, and the ability to make a genuine impact in the community.
Reporting to the National Manger New Zealand you will work with an experienced and dynamic team of professionals who share the company values that include ‘exceeding client expectations’; ‘the power of team’; ‘make change happen’. Every member of our team is valued along with the contribution they make to our success.
How to Apply
If you think you are the right person for this role, an information pack including the position description, details of the closing date and how to apply can be found here.
For further information or a confidential discussion about this position, please contact:
T: +64 021 286 4470
Please let David know, if any of our processes pose a barrier for you, or there is any support or assistance that would facilitate your participation in the application process.
Please submit application documentation to Executive Search Coordinator, Jane Mather: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 27 March 2023