Executive Search and Recruitment Consultant (HG_ESC)
HardyGroup’s (HG) mission is simple – We Find and Grow Great Leaders – and we have been doing exactly that for more than 30 years in public and private health, primary, community and aged care as well as the broader public service.
HardyGroup is seeking an experienced, energetic, and knowledgeable executive search and recruitment consultant to deliver top quality executive search solutions and maximise business unit growth opportunities.
This role will combine knowledge of health and human services which includes hospitals, health systems, aged care, disability sector, not for profit sector and the public sector, with your ability to provide strategic career advice to executive and senior clients and candidates. The search consultant is a trusted advisor to clients and is responsible for sourcing and delivering executive search and recruitment assignments. You are supported by an experienced team of office-based research and support staff.
Consultants who have joined HG value our team, quality of assignments, access to senior leaders of organisations and the ability to make a genuine impact in the community. Reporting to the Executive Director Search and Recruitment you will work with an experienced and dynamic team of professionals who share the company vision ‘to provide organisations with the best leadership talent in the world’ and values that include ‘exceeding client expectations’; ‘the power of team’; ‘making change happen’. Every member of our team is valued along with the contribution they make to our success.
- Based in Sydney
- Reporting to the Executive Director Search and Recruitment
- Source, lead and deliver C-suite and senior executive search and recruitment assignments
- Establish, grow and maintain long term relationships with clients and candidates to deliver business unit growth
- Manage key client accounts as a senior member of the team providing valued client solutions
- Leverage and grow extensive client and candidate networks
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to lead executive search and recruitment assignments within health, human services, not for profit and public service sectors to recruit to executive, senior and management level roles
- Success in building long term client relationships based on trust and results
- A reputation for respectful and supportive candidate care
- Ability to build trusted advisor and consultative relationships at C-suite and executive levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Graduate or post graduate qualifications in business, HR, sales or marketing or other relevant qualifications
For a confidential discussion and to learn more about this exciting career opportunity you are welcome to contact Lynette Boerth, Executive Director Search and Recruitment at email@example.com or call +61 0431 293 861
The closing date for applications is Friday the 4th November 2022.