Executive Director Medical Services (H23_4331)
- Experienced Executive Director Medical Services
- Strategic, Transformational and Innovative leader
- Passionate about rural healthcare provision
- Focus on contemporary models of care and sustainable workforce
The Limestone Coast Local Health Network (LCLHN) is part of SA Health and covers the areas including the towns and surrounds of Millicent, Naracoorte, Kingston SE, Penola, Mount Gambier, Keith and Bordertown, extending to the Victorian border. LCLHN provide services including accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, aboriginal health, obstetric services, community-based health services and residential aged care services.
The Limestone Coast Local Health Network are now seeking an experienced Executive Director, Medical Services to provide strategic, transformational and innovative leadership, governance and direction for the Regional Local Health Network and provide a key support role for the Chief Executive Officer by ensuring clinical governance for the delivery of safe, high quality medical care, oversee Quality, Risk and Safety and oversight and coordination of medical staff and medical service contracts.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced medical executive leader, with a passion for leading excellent in health care provision, to live and work in a wonderful region of South Australia. Mount Gambier lies halfway between Adelaide and Melbourne and strikes the ideal balance between the vibrant lifestyle of a big city and comforts of a small town, between cultural progress and tradition and between modern conveniences and the preservation of natural beauty.
The LCLHN has close to 450 beds, including 231 Aged Care beds approximately 90 medical staff and a budget of approximately $160 million.
To be a strong candidate for the role you will have:
- Significant experience in medical leadership and healthcare management
- Be recognised as a strategic and contemporary medical leader who can contribute to the overall leadership of the Limestone Coast Local Health Network
- Experience in leading successful change and developing models of service delivery across the continuum of care including acute, community and mental health
- A passion to live as part of, and contribute to, a vibrant community in a thriving rural city.
Liz Hlipala – Principal Search Consultant at HardyGroup
(M) +61 (0)401 122 301 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Close: Friday 17th March 2023