Director of Business Services – Western Australia Country Health Service (H22_4208)
- Senior leadership role in business management
- Continuous improvement and innovation opportunities
- Positive workplace culture
The WA Country Health Service (WACHS) is the largest country health system in Australia and one of the biggest in the world, providing health services to approximately half a million people, including 45,000 Aboriginal people, over a vast two and a half million square kilometer area. The organisation comprises seven regions, with a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres located across rural and remote Western Australia. Our core business is the provision of quality, accessible health services to country WA residents and visitors.
WA Country Health Service is seeking a Director of Business Services, responsible for the management, leadership and provision of business services across the Pilbara region. Reporting to the Regional Director, this role will contribute to the strategic planning and management of business reforms and service improvements at a whole of organisation level. As well as leading information and business analysis, The Director of Business Services will be driving the development and implementation of strategy to enable effective decision making, improvement of outcomes and facilitation of innovation across the region.
This role will provide governance, oversight and strategic leadership for regional business and financial systems, ensuring the allocation of resources is consistent with the identified needs and priorities of WACHS regional services.
To be a strong candidate for the role you will have:
- Demonstrated Senior leadership experience
- Relevant experience in an environment of constraint
- Demonstrated capacity to focus on achieving results
- The proven ability to establish and maintain high quality relationships and networks
- Exhibit a high commitment to personal integrity, accountability and professional ethos
- The ability to influence change within and external to the organisation
- High level knowledge of financial and business management
- Full Covid-19 vaccinations is also required to be eligible to work for WACHS
Reporting to the Regional Director of the WACHS Pilbara Region you will work in collaboration with the executive team to assist and provide service direction, service coordination and maintain clinical standards and patient safety.
The Application Process:
For a confidential discussion and to learn more about this exciting opportunity please contact:
(M) +61(0)422 816 557
Applications close: Monday, the 17th of October at 4pm 2022
The reference number to include in your application is H22_4208