Director, Business Services (H23_4208)
The WA Country Health Service (WACHS) is the largest country health system in Australia and one of the biggest in the world, providing health services to approximately half a million people, including 45,000 Aboriginal people, over a vast two and a half million square kilometre area. The organisation comprises seven regions, with a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres located across rural and remote Western Australia. Our core business is the provision of quality, accessible health services to country WA residents and visitors.
WA Country Health Service is seeking a Director of Business Services, responsible for the management, leadership and provision of business services across the Pilbara region. Reporting to the Regional Director, this role will contribute to the strategic planning and management of business reforms and service improvements at a whole of organisation level. As well as leading information and business analysis, The Director of Business Services will be driving the development and implementation of strategy to enable effective decision making, improvement of outcomes and facilitation of innovation across the region.
This role will provide governance, oversight and strategic leadership for regional business and financial systems, ensuring the allocation of resources is consistent with the identified needs and priorities of WACHS regional services.
To be a strong candidate for the role you will have:
• Demonstrated Senior leadership experience
• Relevant experience in an environment of constraint
• Demonstrated capacity to focus on achieving results
• The proven ability to establish and maintain high quality relationships and networks
• Exhibit a high commitment to personal integrity, accountability and professional ethos
• The ability to influence change within and external to the organisation
• High level knowledge of financial and business management
Reporting to the Regional Director of the WACHS Pilbara Region you will work in collaboration with the executive team to assist and provide service direction, service coordination and maintain clinical standards and patient safety.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Principal Consultant: Lynette Boerth
M: +61 (0) 431 293 861
Please submit application documentation via the WACHS system at the below link, as well as send a copy via email to Executive Search Coordinator: Rebecca Fischle
WACHS System Link: http://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/preview.php?advertID=319841
Your application must include:
1.Completed HG Application Form
2.Cover letter addressed to the Principal Consultant;
3. A written response addressing the key selection criteria 2,3 and 7. This can be found on page 9 of the Candidate Information Document
4. An up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae
The closing date for applications is Monday the 6th of March at 8:00am
The reference number to include in your application is H23_4208