Deputy Chief Executive, Clinical System Support and Improvement (H24_4684)
- Senior Executive Leader
- Committed to healthcare system improvement through innovative reform
- Able to lead, inspire and drive strategic change
The Department for Health and Wellbeing (DHW) is responsible for setting strategic direction and statewide policy, as well as the performance of South Australia’s public health system. SA Health is the brand name for the portfolio of public health services in South Australia which includes DHW, ten Local Health Networks (including Statewide Clinical Support Services), and SA Ambulance Service. SA Health is committed to delivering a comprehensive and sustainable health system to enhance the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and communities.
A Deputy Chief Executive, Clinical System Support and Improvement is now sought to ensure the successful planning, application and performance management of health service delivery and public health initiatives across the State. The role will lead and drive strategic change and the promotion of strategic initiatives to enable the DHW to deliver valued and quality system improvement, enhanced safety and quality programs and effective professional clinical leadership.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior executive to lead system wide programs and initiatives to enable the delivery of innovative reform, and development programs that deliver SA Health’s vision for system improvement.
The broader range of skills, capabilities and attributes required to be considered as an applicant for this significant public sector leadership role can be summarised as:
- Significant leadership skills to inspire and motivate a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve positive change and stimulate improved performance
- Extensive experience in leading and influencing strategic policy direction
- Proven significant experience in effectively contributing to the leadership of a large and complex organisation
- Significant responsiveness to the political and socio-economic sensitivities that impact on the planning, development, funding, delivery and management of health services.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Liz Hlipala:
M: +61 (0)401 122 301
Applications Close: Monday 12th February 2024
If you require assistance in submitting your application online, please contact Executive Search Coordinator, Natasha Tirado via email@example.com
Note: Please use the online platform to submit your application.