Clinical Nurse Manager – Newman (H22_4308)
- Experienced Clinical Nurse Manager
- Passionate about rural and remote healthcare provision
- Focus on ensuring safe and quality patient care
The Pilbara is WA’s second most northern region, defined by the Indian Ocean to the west and the Northern Territory border to the east. The Kimberley Region lies to its north across the Great Sandy Desert and the Pilbara’s southern reaches border the Midwest and Goldfields regions. The region covers a total area of 507,896 sq. km (including offshore islands). Most of the inhabitants are located in the western third, whereas the eastern third is largely desert with few inhabitants. Today the Pilbara economy is crucial to the State of Western Australia providing two of the State’s largest export revenue earners – iron ore and liquified natural gas.
WA Country Health Service are now seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to provide advanced clinical nursing practice and governance to ensure safe and quality patient care at Newman Health Service. The role will provide nursing leadership and management to ensure the provision of effective and efficient services. Reporting to the Director of Nursing / Health Service Manager you will lead a team of Clinical Nurses, Registered Nurses and ancillary staff.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced clinical nurse manager with a passion for remote health care provision, and someone who is excited about a new opportunity in a unique part of the world.
To be a strong candidate for the role you will have:
- Well-developed clinical, managerial and leadership skills
- the ability to coordinate and manage human and material resources and the achievement of agreed strategic outcomes
- high level communication and interpersonal skills; and
- A passion to live as part of, and contribute to, a vibrant community in a unique part of the world.
For a confidential discussion and to learn more about this exciting opportunity please contact:
Liz Hlipala – Principal Search Consultant at HardyGroup
(M) +61 (0)401 122 301 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 4pm WA time (AWST): Monday 17th April 2023