Chief Executive Officer H22_3764
- Visionary and Inspirational Chief Executive Officer
- Lead and promote excellence in health insurance and the vertically integrated dental and optical services
- Continue to evolve the insurance-related interests and mutual dividend for members
Health Partners Limited is a South Australian-based registered private health insurer and conducts its business in accordance with the Private Health Insurance Act 2007. It is regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (“APRA”). Health Partners has over 48,000 policy holders and provides a wide range of health insurance products and services to cover the 96,000 lives it insures.
In summary, the principle activities of the company are focussed on the best interests of members and include:
- operating a registered private health insurance fund;
- operating four Dental Centres strategically located across metropolitan Adelaide;
- operating five Optical Centres strategically located across metropolitan Adelaide; and
- enhancing disease management and prevention benefits.
If you believe you have the skills, passion, commitment and successful track record to:
- continue to sustainably grow this successful organisation
- form relationships across the health insurance and broader health sector.
- deliver strategic leadership and management across the business
then this may be the role for you.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Principal Consultant, Liz Hlipala:
M: +61 (0)401 122 301
The closing date for applications is Friday 2 December 2022