Leadership Consultant (HG_LC)
HardyGroup’s (HG) mission is simple – We Find and Grow Great Leaders – and we have been doing exactly that for more than 30 years in public and private health, primary, community and aged care as well as the broader public service. Our team is the cornerstone of our business’s success and most importantly our customers growth and development is at the heart of what we do. Our business is unique, well regarded and our expertise allows us to make a difference in everything we do.
- An exceptional opportunity to accelerate your career in an organisation that puts people first
- Excellent salary and commission
- HardyGroup is a thriving organisation with over 30 years’ experience in executive leadership development
- The focus of this role is to achieve new client growth and enhance our strategy to continue our expansion
Reporting to the Executive Director – Leadership and Learning this position will work with leaders in the health and human services sectors across Australia and New Zealand to develop their leadership capabilities with our executive development offerings.
The Leadership Consultant is a business development manager who is a dedicated member of the growth of our business throughout Australia and New Zealand. To be successful in this role you will have in-depth knowledge of how to generate new business with a focus of engagement into new markets generating value propositions, coupled with the ability to develop relationships and execute repeatable sales. This role is crucial in creating success in, building market leadership through effective business development. Importantly, creativity is encouraged, innovation is expected. We pride ourselves on being open-minded, high performing, talented, supportive, and inclusive. Our workplace means we support you to feel comfortable to bring your whole self to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of inclusion.
We will trust you to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and support our customers in their leadership and learning journeys. Although you will manage existing relationships you are required to cultivate new business with customers across Australia and New Zealand. If you have the energy and drive to find new opportunities, operate independently and are solution driven in business development then the HardyGroup will be the right environment for you!
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record in business development being a critical member of a high performing team
- Strategic mindset to enable the development of strategic rationale, build strategies to attain or exceed goals
- Solid experience with the use of CRM
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering sales strategy and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communications
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Dr Melanie Boursnell Executive Director, Leadership & Learning on +61 (0) 405 849568 or via email at email@example.com