HG | Executive Leadership Consultant (HG_ELC)
HardyGroup has a unique opportunity for a dynamic and passionate superstar to join our team!
What is most important to us at HardyGroup is the relationships we have with our clients. So, you need to be interested in people and have excellent capabilities in developing relationships and building trusted partnerships.
If you are this superstar, and you can say yes to the list below, then contact us!
Can you show that you have experience, confidence, and the ability to:
- Identify new business opportunities, including expanding and raising the profile of HardyGroup in new markets, making connections with new clients, develop new partnerships and raise the profile of our services
- Be able to create strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities
- Build relationships with new clients, understand their needs and develop proposals to address these needs
- Maintain and develop relationships with our valued current clients
- Build relationships with partners and stay up to date with new trends in leadership development
- Create sales forecasts and actively working towards reaching them
HardyGroup offers a flexible workplace with the option to work from home part-time. The role is Sydney based, however, we are open to applicants from other major Australian cities.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your vision and suitability for the position to Melanie Boursnell, firstname.lastname@example.org