Executive Director, Nursing and Midwifery (H22_4185)
- Experienced Executive Director of Nursing and Midwifery
- Strategic Transformational and Innovative leader
- Passionate about rural healthcare provision
- Focus on contemporary models of care and sustainable workforce
The Yorke and Northern Local Health Network (YNLHN) are now seeking an experienced Executive Director of Nursing and Midwifery to provide strategic, transformational and innovative leadership, governance, and direction for the Regional Local Health Network and provide a key support role for the Chief Executive Officer by ensuring the nursing and midwifery services function as a highly effective component of the organisation producing a high degree of confidence in the service delivery.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced nurse / midwife executive leader, with a passion for rural health care provision to live and work in a wonderful region of South Australia.
The focus of this role is to deliver the highest quality of care through the development and implementation of frameworks and systems within which nursing and midwifery employees practice and on monitoring and evaluating clinical practice and service delivery standards. The YNLHN has close to 500 beds, including 270 Aged Care beds approximately 850 nursing and midwifery staff and a local health network budget of approximately $201 million.
To be a strong candidate for the role you will have:
- Significant experience in nursing leadership and healthcare management
- Be recognised as a strategic, contemporary and transformative nursing leader who can contribute to the overall leadership of the Yorke and Northern Local Health Network
- Experience in leading successful change and developing models of service delivery across the continuum of care including acute, aged care, community and mental health
- A passion to live as part of, and contribute to, a vibrant region of South Australia.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Principal Consultant, Liz Hlipala:
M: +61 (0)401 122 301 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Monday 10th October 2022