Chief Clinical Information Officer (H22_4163)
- Pivotal Leader
- Influential Collaborator
- Champion for Clinical Digital / ICT Systems
The key focus of the Department of Health, Northern Territory is to achieve the best health and wellbeing for all Territorians through the development, management and performance of the public health system. Digital and ICT systems play an important role in the provision of high-quality health care to the people of the Northern Territory.
In order to support the ongoing leadership and play an important role as champion for the implementation, advancement and optimisation of digital / ICT systems across NT Health, a Chief Clinical Information Officer is now sought. The role will build on the achievements to date of NT Health and provide inspirational leadership to strengthening clinical engagement with digital / ICT strategies, programs and systems into the future.
The role provides clinical leadership and champions for the implementation, advancement and optimisation of digital / ICT systems and oversees the digital and data governance frameworks for NT Health. Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive, System Support Services of NT Health, the Chief Clinical Information Officer will be a key member of the Health Service Executive Team.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Significant leadership experience with the ability to influence and drive positive changes in systems of healthcare delivery
- Excellent communication, consultation and engagement skills
- Comply with the relevant qualifications in accordance with the appropriate designation.
- Demonstrate high level experience in the development and leadership of digital health strategies, data governance, informatics frameworks, policies and guidelines in a highly complex environment.
The ability to undertake some clinical work as part of your Chief Clinical Information Officer role can be discussed.
The closing date for applications is Friday 9 September 2022
For a confidential discussion, please contact Principal Consultant, Liz Hlipala:
M: +61 (0)401 122 301